Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day Off


So I finally had a day off.  Jeff and Kylie came by and we all went to the beach.  Nik wanted to take the shovel (Not sure why; he never touched it.) but my old farm days kicked in and I dug a post hole. The kids after awhile tried it out.
Then Jeff dug a couple more.


I dug some more, even dug between them so they could go in one hole and out a different one. Even made one Tori's size.  Some of the group even enjoyed watching the waves.  At the end we had a hole for each kid and as soon as we could get them all in, the adults went home.



3 comments:

  1. What a fun day at the beach...I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the beach! It was fun to have you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe there are public restrooms at the beach... no need to dig all those poop holes! Oh wait... you said POST holes?? Are you sure?!? I think Dad meant to say POOP holes

    ReplyDelete