Sunday, November 6, 2011

A funny story, but true

 Saturday we were out doing our garage sale hunts. Mom was giving me directions to one in Spanish Hills when we came to an intersection and mom said 'It's over there where all the cars are parked."  As we drove by looking for a place to park I started to say that's a Bently and another and another on and on.  I said I couldn't believe these cars were here for a garage sale.  We parked and got out to walk to the house and finnaly realized it was the wrong address.
 More of the Bentlys
 Even more
An old Houston Healey; it must of been some big party or activty but sure glad we didn't walk in looking for a good bargain!!!

4 comments:

  1. HA! That is pretty hilarious. Yeah I doubt that you would be able to afford anything those people would consider a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am surprised that you did not park the Caliber in line with those Bentleys for a picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would have been a great picture. We WERE parked right with those expensive cars only we were driving the truck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..that is pretty funny..I wonder what all those Bentleys were doing there..car club maybe??

    ReplyDelete