Sunday, April 17, 2011

I think we need a VACATION!!!!

 So we all proably feel the same but for me I will be glad to go back to Home Depot to have a vacation from my vacation.  (Not really; wish I had more time to finish.) So there is no carpet left in the house; we took it all out.  This is Jeff's room.

 Our room
 The bunk-bedroom
 Stairway
 But there was some constructive progress too.   \
The new paint in living room, stairway and upstair's hall.



The new floor in the kitchen,

bathroom,
 hallway, pantry and closet.
 And the new lights in the kitchen.
"WHAT A WEEK!"
 Jeff and Mom were a huge help, (along with KP's supervision.)

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I love the new hardwood floors and the lights in the kitchen..Very nice! P.s. Jason wanted me to be sure and tell you he was glad he wasn't around for all the hard labor. (I apologize for him, even though he was kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those floors do look great!! They totally fit the house. It is pretty crazy to see the house without carpet and the furniture out... hopefully it does not last too long and the carpet gets in soon. That looks like some hard labor, glad KP was able to help and sorry we were not

    ReplyDelete