Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday

 One year old, I learned early to always have plenty of clothes on at the beach.
3 years old-they bought me a gun.

 Joey was always trying to get me to work, (not my favorite activity)
 At 5 years old they gave me a basketball, (still not my favorite)
 but I did love my own box of cold cereal on Christmas mornings,(and look at the size of my glass of milk)
 My kindergarten picture
 9th birthday (now that's getting to my favorite)
 13 years old-Pop Warner Football.  We took championship at Fillmore (yes, my favorite finally)
 Senior year at Hueneme
 23 years old at College of the Canyons
 at BYU
At Weber State- yes, from a very early age (even though my parents tried to show me other interests) I developed a love of football and have followed that.
                 Happy birthday Jason!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks dad, those were some very nice pictures and posts. I really appreciate it. (I am on Marci's page but this is Jason).

    ReplyDelete
  2. now this is Marci....Great pics. I love that HUGE class of milk haha. And the fact that Jason's was such a chunk. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a great post. I love looking at pictures of Jason when he was younger. He was such a cutie..Thank you for taking the time to make such a sweet and thoughtful post. I look forward to these every bday!

    ReplyDelete