Saturday, March 5, 2011

Late Happy Birthday

 Yes, it's late but here is Sunday after picking up Mom from the airport.  We went to Joe and Sujin's to celebrate Jeffery's birthday.  Here he is with mom and his new blanket. HAPPY 24th Birhtday!!!!
    At 6 months old Jordan is teaching me the ropes in the kitchen.
                     I think I'm two years old in this picture.
           I was a genius to build this hat. I was only 4 years old.
               When I was seven I charmed all the girls with this shirt.
                              I was the fastest Beck around on my sled.
                  I played baseball and was good (scouted by all the big teams)
                             and I played soccer and also was good.
                         I loved them pinewood derbys.
Then I found my love in sports: football and yes I was GOOD!!! ( I think I should take a knee)

4 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday Jeff! Love you!!! Beautiful blanket Mom! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures/ Looks as if Jeff never went through that awkward phase of smiling for the camera. He looks super cute in all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but what happened to me. Now I look retarded when I smile, I wish I still look that cute now.

    ReplyDelete