Thursday, March 24, 2011

Late but here are my pictures of Vegas

 Had to make a quick visit to the aqurium to see my friends! Then we went to Marie's game where I forgot my camera but others have shared those pictures anyway.
                                 Then we checked into the rental home.
                      KPs first bath in Vegas. (Or should I say "he got taken for a cleaning" in Vegas) 
                                            Pool games
                 Marie had better luck shooting with her eyes closed.
                                Table was made for a lefty so Jordan had an unfar advantage.
                                       KP even got his chance to play.
                                               A trip to the Mormon Fort...
 where KP rode a cow.  (Give me a little time with him and he'll know the differance between a horse and a cow.)
 Everyone took turns throwing hatchets and sticking them in the block of wood.  (Some got more throws than others...dang right handed hatchets.)
            The sunset on a greatweekend.  THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING THAT COULD  AND SORRY TO THE REST OF YOU WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was waiting for these picture... finally. That was such a good trip. And I felt like I needed it! Thanks so much for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad but true- I do play better with my eyes closed. Thanks for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks awesome..And looks like the trip was so great! I'm so sad we missed it.

    ReplyDelete