Friday, January 15, 2010

What your kids can get you in to!

So somehow Joe claimed that a coworker had challenged our family against his family to a softball game. As we were getting there we found out that they were using more than just family plus there was going to be two games. So I could not just watch, and being the weakest member of the team, they put me at catcher. ( Mary, being the concerned wife, thought I would over do it, so she switched off ever other inning with me.)
Jeff at bat, got out the first couple of times (Everone said it was the too-small-C.I.-jersey holding him back .) Then he started hitting it out of the park and proved everyone wrong.


Kenny at bat; (What's that coming towards me? ) he did great.
.. Marci at bat ( I'm going to hit it out of here.)




So here are the CHAMPIONS; we won both games in a big way and had a lot of fun. (Joe no longer has any friends at work.)



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, next time they will know they need to come better prepared for the Becks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I bet they are practiving year around now. And by the way, that is NOT Kenny batting. That is the dad from the other team. Kenny was wearing shorts and I am pitching in that picture. Bahahaha. That is funny.

    ReplyDelete