Sunday, January 31, 2010

A BIRTHDAY WISH

After one trip to the hosptial and being sent home the young couple had to wait 'til midnight to return. After several more hours of labor, Mom was exhausted and Dad went home sick. Finally at 7 am in 1977 a young lady entered the world, Melissa Lee Beck. (For those not good at math, that's 33 years ago.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!!!


Check out my hair-do!!!!



Help! There's more than I have bottles! What do I do !!!!




My favorite Strawberry ShortCake. She looked beautiful for one day.





I was a GENIUS. ( My science project in 3rd grade.)






2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Melissa feeding them with the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not remember seeing the picture in the crib before. So cute and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete