Thursday, October 29, 2009

Well, I was waiting for someone to do this, so I will...

I thought that one of you guys would have posted some pictures of all the fall colors, or white on the tips of the trees to make me jealous; but I waited and waited and got nothing, so I thought I would show you we have leaves that change color too.

And leaves that fall and leave the trees bare.


We even have some trees with white; this is our new orange tree and the blossoms smell GREAT!!!




And some more.. sorry!!!!






4 comments:

  1. Very Nice! So this year you won't have to buy oranges for our Christmas stockings. Now all you need are some peanut plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan does have a good point. And even though you have tress where the leaves change color and the trees are bare it is not even close to how pretty it is here. Sorry to break it to ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll still take my trees of white over yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm pretty jealous. I much rather have white trees like yours, Dad.

    ReplyDelete