Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Birthday

                   Being held by my big sister at a month old.
Add caption
                           I can almost touch my toes.

Why do I always have to be thge deputy and not the sherriff?
                                   I don't need a backseat driver...

I'm teaching Jordan how to swim or hang out at the pool.

                 The Incredibe Hulk

                            At BYU

        My Eagle ceremony at 1996.
The Oxnard 4th Ward tuff gang  (Wait ...how did Marci get in there?)
My  

                                                             My sweet family

2 comments:

  1. I love these birthday posts. I seriously have not seen some of these pictures ever before. They must have been dug out of the vault for Jason's big day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness..I can't believe that I married the guy in footed jammies! Haha! Thanks for doing a bday post, I love getting to see the baby pics!

    ReplyDelete