Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Late Happy Birthday

I know that I'm real late but better late than never; here I'm 4 with my only younger sister
 7 years old playing soccer: those shine guards were way to big.
 My 3rd grade picture
 8 years old and a sports star
 4th grade, 9 years old and Williams School's top player
6th grade: all slicked down.
 7th grade: football star
 9th grade: just call me Romeo!!!
Senior picture
 My wedding picture...
Now the real test is over the years how many different hair styles did I sport?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, he did have many different hair styles..I think my favorite is his senior year picture. And love the last picture of him and Kylie. Happy bday Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, happy birthday Jeff.
    He has been the most adventerous of the family with his hair styles. And I am definately a fan of the long hair. We will see if KP will be able to compete with Jeff's luxurios locks

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look good no matter how he wears his hair.

    ReplyDelete