Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday

 Here I am at 6 months: just got done mowing the lawn and taking a little break.
 At one year old,  just before my first hair cut; it was a golden blonde color.
I'm almost two years old, heading out to help heard the cows.
 I'm taking out the pig food at two and a half.
 Cleaning out the sheep pen at almost five years old.
 Here I am at seven.  The truck in the background is the one I learned to drive in and had driven since I was 3.
4th grade, almost 10.   Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I am picking up on a theme here...we get it Dad. You love to work. haha

    that picture of you in front of the truck looks sooo much like Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed Mike at work and asked him who he thought these pictures were of and he guessed Jason

    ReplyDelete