Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday

 So here I am at 24 hrs old
3 months later at home (Wonder where Peyton got all that black hair?)
 Around 9 months: waiting to go for a ride
 Here I am at 8 years old
 One of my better hair days
 June of 1976  (Can't beliave I fell for this guy with THAT hair!)
 Christmas of 2009 showing off my new sweater
 Week before my birthday
 My birthday weekend trying to keep up with K.P.
 Meeting my newest Granddaughter Peyton
Then coming home to a great message on the driveway and a huge poster on the garage from the Basua's.  Happty 59th Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! We were so glad you guys were able to come up this past weekend and meet Peyton! The second baby picture on this post looks exactly like Peyton! She makes that same face! I love the picture of you two in June 76'. How cute were you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these post, because I get to see pictures that I have not seen before. Like the one of mom as a baby in the hospital.
    But nothing can beats Dad's hair. haha ha
    looks like a '76 hippy not farm boy.

    And great idea of the Basua's to do the poster and sidewalk chalk. Cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. and KP must have been running REAL fast for the that picture to be blury

    ReplyDelete