Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday

 Here I am with Grandpa Mike at 1 week old.
 At 11 months seeing if I'm brave enough to take on the stairs.  (Got to love my hairdo).
 2 years old with Grandpa Beck.
 4 years old Christmas in California. I loved my trucks!
 6 years old with my new sister Marci.  (Not sure if she liked me; she looks like she is reaching out to be saved!).

 1st grade Christmas program: I sang All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth
 (That was the last time I was asked to sing.)
 7 years old with my science project about spiders.
                   15 years old with my first bike.
                    17 years racing at Big Bear. 
               (The competion could not keep up.)

                                  My two loves: Bikes and Sujin.
                                      Happy 33 year birthday.
                Time has gone by fast and you have accomplished a lot and done well.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Joey! Hope you got our text from Jason. We love you and miss you guys..Hope we get to come visit next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that baby pic of his hair standing up. hahah so cute! Happy Birthday Joey!! It is alos fun to see the picture of Joey with each of his Grandpa's

    ReplyDelete