Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday

 6 weeks old-with my favorite teddy bear.
 6 months old-at Christmas and all I got was a plastic Santa head but I was all smiles.
 
 2 years old and the only time I was able to keep Marci quiet.
 I loved them horse rides( but herding them cows all day was tiring work at 2 years old)
 5 years old-my first year of baseball.
 10 years old-thinking about traning for the roller derbys.
 11 years old-decided to train for the winter olympics-1 man bobsledding.
 12 years old-all star baseball team.  (Major leagues here I come.)
8th grade graduation  
                        
The world famous left-handed serve at Long Beach tournament in January 2011.

1 comment:

  1. haha ... I love to see Jordan with blonde hair. haha. But my fav may have to be the roller blades. haha so 90s

    ReplyDelete