Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday

 So my fame to life started 5/27/89 shortly after midnight.  My dad and 4 brothers were gone for an overnight campout.  So my Grandpa got to witness his first birth.  I weighed in heavier than any of my siblings (which Jason was always mad about).  Here I am with my Grandpa a few months later.
 This is me at 1 and a half years old.  (I was adorable.)
 Here I am at 2 with my brother, Jeffrey.
 Me at 7 years old
 and at 8 years old. (Still very adorable)
 Again at 10 years old
 Later that year I explored my hippy interest. 
(Actually I'm in a roadshow.)
 Here I am at 11 showing them how to play softball.
 Again at 13 showing off my hippy interest.  (Halloween)
My best friend and I at the Jr/Sr. Prom in high school..
And here's my senior year at BYU.   HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY

1 comment:

  1. I love the baby pics... Marie you were such an adorable chunky baby!! And you look so much like your baby pics too. There is mistaking your pictures for someone else

    ReplyDelete