Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve
Dad got a new camera and tested out some new settings.
Christmas Eve
K.P. letting Jeffie know not to make fun of his dancing moves in his new shoes.
Our John Deere aprons and KP's new pillow.
My saw painted by Michelle.
Michelle and Jordan's new blanket made by Mom
KP being being pulled on a straw bale behind his new tractor
Marie Mom Joey and Sujin
Jaime and Jason with their new safe. Jason plans to use the safe to keep people from stealing his candy and chips.
Merry Christmas... Our family hanging out with Frosty's family

2 comments:

  1. What fun pictures!! Looks like a good day for all! Love the quilt Mom! You did a great job! New camera for Dad, fun times! Love the aprons and that cute little baby! Miss and love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was there and helped do this blog but I still wanted to leave a comment. Miss oxnard already. I swear it gets harder and harder to leave. I think I will be homesick for the rest of the month. But anyways, Christmas was so much fun. Thanks for everything!!!

    ReplyDelete