Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Hunt

Over the past three weeks we've had a few different people after my strawberries; first there was Marie, then the following week there was Jaime when she and Jason were here. (My bad, I didn't get a picture of them.) Then this week there was Ammon and Britain; they even were able to find some blackberries.


Then they moved to the strawberries in the backyard.

Then the front yard.




But the best part is, I believe, was that everyone enjoyed the berries, whether they ate them straight from the plant, or washed, in strawberry shortcake, dipped in sour cream and then brown sugar, or dipped in chocolate. (It was good to have the visitors.)


2 comments:

  1. I am sure picking berries kept those kids busy!! looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always in need of extra hands to pick and to eat all those fruits and vegies. I'm jealous I cant have any.

    ReplyDelete